Purpose -To allow every player, age 18 and under, the opportunity to participate in recreational or competitive soccer regardless of household financial conditions. The CDO Soccer Club Scholarship program was developed to lower the cost of recreational opportunities for children whose families have demonstrated financial needs.
Who Qualifies? - Any resident youth age 18 and under who meets the family income guidelines and whose parent/guardian submits the Application along with proper documentation.
- Families are required to participate in all program fundraisers.
- Parents/guardians are expected, if asked, to participate in volunteer activities to help offset the cost of this scholarship.
- Complete Scholarship Application Form, which must be signed by a parent/guardian.
- You must provide copies of most current tax return and 2 most recent pay stubs.
- Attach Proof of Residency: copy of current driver’s license, state-issued identification card.
- Scholarship application approval will be based on verification of financial need and availability of scholarship funds.
- Applications will be reviewed by CDO Soccer Club Scholarship Committee for completion and accuracy. Final decisions will be made by committee members with no current CDO team affiliation.
Note: Once you fill out application form below you will be contacted by CDO Scholarship Committee representative regarding how to submit financial disclosures.