As part of the 'best practice' model within the FC Tucson Youth Alliance, CDO Soccer Club will provide new age appropriate opportunities for young players of all abilities.
- Mini seasons for players aged U5-U8, to encourage players who have not tried soccer before to sample the sport
- Alliance club inter play (either hosting or visiting) once in every mini season.
- FC Tucson Youth Soccer Festival - a fun filled event at Kino Sports Complex!
- Development centers - fun training sessions with professional coaches open to players within Alliance clubs
- Center of Excellence sessions - advanced training sessions for players from Alliance clubs showing early promise (invite only)