CDO Soccer Club Programs
For players with birth years 2012 and later (ages 4 - 8), we offer a Player Development Pathway (PDP) enrollment option during our soccer season year (August - April). Our PDP program will be starting back up in early September of 2019. Use link below to get on our mailing list for 2019-20 session details.
For players with birth years 2001 through 2011, we have finished up our team player placements for the 2019-2020 season. However, we have several teams still in need of players. Select the link below to inquire about team availability and options.
Player Development Pathway (PDP) Registration
2012 - 2016 Birth Years
For kids entering the ground floor of our club, the Player Development Pathway Program (PDP), CDO Soccer Club has open enrollment; everybody is welcome to register and registration remains open until all spaces are filled! 2019 sessions starting mid August 2019
[biginfobox color="#1a325d" textcolor="#ffffff" href="https://www.cdosoccer.com/tryouts/tryout-registration/" button_title="Register Now!" layout="vertical"]
U9-U10 PDP Open Enrollment
2008 and 2009 birth year
In the U9-U10 age groups, ALL players should register via this link for placements as everyone will take part in some evaluation sessions before the season begins. Again, this is open enrollment, the evaluation session at placement helps us with programming our coaching content.
U9-U19 Club Teams
2001-2011 Birth Years
For teams U9 and up, CDO Soccer Club holds player placements each season during the open tryout window of May 1st - June 15th as defined in the Arizona Youth Soccer Association (AYSA) bylaws. Placements have completed, however player positions are still available. Inquire about team availability!!
U9 - U19 Club Teams
2011 and earlier birth year
You can request to join an existing CDO Soccer Club team by submitting the request form below. We will review your application and determine if we have places available for your player.
- Mini seasons of 6-7 weeks allow for families to have more flexibility in activities with multiple children
- Our "in house program" coaching is by trained volunteers, (new volunteer coaches must agree to go through coach training/basic licensing), who have access to coaching support, season plans and a professionally designed and updated coaching curriculum.
Spaces do fill quickly, so register now!
The Player Placement Process
Our objective is to place as many players as possible within CDO Soccer Club - in order to do so, players must register ahead of time for placement sessions so our Director of Coaching can assign coaches to the different age groups.
- If players do not register in advance, we don't know that you're coming and cannot assign coaches accurately! Please register for placements at least 5-7 days ahead of time.
- Players attend a placement session in early May to be evaluated by coaches to find the most suitable team.
- Following the tryout sessions, players selected to join a team will be notified of their selection and asked to respond in a timely manners so that in the event they decline a spot, another player on the wait list can be given that position. Those players not selected will also be notified.
- To confirm a spot in a team, players will submit their annual registration fee and complete registration paperwork.
As a courtesy to all involved in the process, players are expected to honor their commitment if they accept a position with one of our teams.