Canyon del Oro Soccer Club - EIN 47-5233551
CDO Soccer Club is a community based, volunteer run, non-profit youth sports organization. Our goal is to provide a fun and exciting soccer experience for our young athletes that helps them improve and encourages them to keep striving to reach their potential. We want to develop our young soccer athletes into lifelong futbol players. CDO Soccer Club welcomes business partners and sponsors who believe in those goals.
There are numerous programs, events, and activities that you can participate in to help support our club. If you or your business would like to be a sponsor, please check out some of the sponsorable activities listed below. You can also get more information on how to become a CDO Partner by contacting our Director of Communications and Community Outreach, Joanna Milkovich, using the form below.
- CDO Scholarship - Designed to help families in need of financial assistance
- CDO Player Development Pathway - Program for our younger players
- Dan Raby College Scholarship - Awarded to qualified high schools seniors
- CDO Picnic - Annual celebration held at Riverfront each February featuring music, food, and games
- CDO Challenge Cup - Annual club soccer tournament (second largest tournament in Southern Arizona)
- Coaches Education Fund
- Field Equipment Fund