Coaching Leadership - Age Group Coordinators (AGCs)
- Erik Wolf (U15-U19)
- Geoff Neale (U12-U14)
- Bill Bock (U9-U11)
AGC Focus Areas
- Organize coach meetings to discuss club plans and issues.
- Lead in the development of coaching curriculum and ensure implementation.
- Lead in the planning and execution of player placement tryouts.
- Lead club wide coaches’ meetings, training and actions.
- Lead team coach assignments
Coach and Team Benefits
- Club coaches can garner feedback about coaching methodologies as AGC’s will be at the fields four nights per week and be limited to coaching or training only two teams.
- Weekly interactions should benefit coaches and players alike as fresh perspectives will aid in positive development.
- Periodic coaching clinics put on by AGC’s, coaches from CDO, and visiting coaches from other entities besides our club
|Dante Johnson||U9 Boys (BY 2010)||Gold|
|Pete Farnall||U9 Boys (BY 2010)||Blue|
|Steven Sams||U9 Girls (BY 2010)||Gold|
|Derek Merchant||U10 Boys (BY 2009)||Gold|
|Geoff Neale||U10 Girls (BY 2009)||Gold|
|Wilmer Miranda||U11 Boys (BY 2008)||Gold|
|Ryan Dewitt||U11 Girls (BY 2008)||Gold|
|Bubba Delgado||U12 Boys (BY 2007)||Gold|
|Kiley Raica||U12 Boys (BY 2007)||Blue|
|Andrew Gist||U12 Girls (BY 2007)||Gold|
|Bubba Delgado||U13 Boys (BY 2006)||Gold|
|Lucas Everett||U13 Boys (BY 2006)||Blue|