Coaching Leadership - Age Group Coordinators (AGCs)
- Erik Wolf (U13-U19)
- Neil Radley (PDP, U9-U12)
AGC Focus Areas
- Organize coach meetings to discuss club plans and issues.
- Lead in the development of coaching curriculum and ensure implementation.
- Lead in the planning and execution of player placement tryouts.
- Lead club wide coaches’ meetings, training and actions.
- Lead team coach assignments
Coach and Team Benefits
- Club coaches can garner feedback about coaching methodologies as AGC’s will be at the fields four nights per week and be limited to coaching or training only two teams.
- Weekly interactions should benefit coaches and players alike as fresh perspectives will aid in positive development.
- Periodic coaching clinics put on by AGC’s, coaches from CDO, and visiting coaches from other entities besides our club
|Pete Farnall||U9 Boys (BY 2011)|
|Luis Quiroa||U9 Boys (BY 2011)||Blue|
|Brian Morris||U9 Girls (BY 2011)|
|Chris Towns||U9 Girls (BY 2011)||Blue|
|Bubba Delgado||U10 Boys (BY 2010)|
|Alex Parisi||U10 Boys (BY 2010)||Blue|
|Ron Kovacs||U10 Boys (BY 2010)||White|
|Katrina Schleicher||U10 Girls (BY 2010)|
|Brian Morris||U10 Girls (BY 2010)||Blue|
|Derek Merchant||U11 Boys (BY 2009)|
|Ron Kovacs||U11 Boys (BY 2009)||Blue|
|Geoff Neale||U11 Girls (BY 2009)|
|Tony DeSousa||U11 Girls (BY 2009)||Blue|
|Erik Wolf||U12 Boys (BY 2008)|
|Monica Sieck||U12 Girls (BY 2008)|
|Bubba Delgado||U13 Boys (BY 2007)|
|Tony DeSousa||U13 Boys (BY 2007)||Blue|
|Andrew Gist||U13 Girls (BY 2007)|
|Neil Radley||U14 Boys (BY 2006)|
|Bill Bock||U14 Girls (BY 2006)|
|Geoff Neale||U15 Boys (BY 2005)|
|Dan Shealy||U15 Boys (BY 2005)||Blue|
|Erik Wolf||U16 Boys (BY 2004)|
|Neil Radley||U17 Boys (BY 2003)|
|Luis Quiroa||U18-19 Boys (BY 2002-2001)|
|Bill Bock||U15-19 Girls (BY 2005 - 2001)|