Coaching Leadership - Age Group Coordinators (AGCs)
- Erik Wolf (U13-U19)
- Neil Radley (PDP, U9-U12)
AGC Focus Areas
- Organize coach meetings to discuss club plans and issues.
- Lead in the development of coaching curriculum and ensure implementation.
- Lead in the planning and execution of player placement tryouts.
- Lead club wide coaches’ meetings, training and actions.
- Lead team coach assignments
Coach and Team Benefits
- Club coaches can garner feedback about coaching methodologies as AGC’s will be at the fields four nights per week and be limited to coaching or training only two teams.
- Weekly interactions should benefit coaches and players alike as fresh perspectives will aid in positive development.
- Periodic coaching clinics put on by AGC’s, coaches from CDO, and visiting coaches from other entities besides our club