Open Enrollment Information
Welcome to CDO Soccer Club's PDP Program for U5-U8 players. Our registration portal will open mid July - August of 2019, but you can complete the form at the bottom of the page and get on our email list! Once on our email list, you will receive an update when registration opens.
The program is split into three “mini seasons” to allow maximum flexibility for families.
|Session 1||Aug - Oct|
|Session 2||Oct - Dec|
|Session 3||Jan - March|
|Session 4||April - May|
(PDP Party and picture day for all players participating in any session are planned for the 2019-20 sessions)
Please submit one form for each player being registered - you can sign up for one session at a time, multiple sessions, or all.
Important: By filling out the enrollment form and submitting it, you are expressing an interest for your son or daughter to join CDO Soccer Club for the 2019-2020 season. Payment and additional session details will be sent to registered email several weeks before session starts.
U5-U8 Open Enrollment Application
U5-U8 PDP Program Info
We aim to make the CDO Player Development Pathway the first step in a lifelong love of soccer! Our focus is on enjoyment, learning and giving all players the opportunity to play and develop their skills in a positive coaching environment.
- Circuit Training and in-house play focuses on player development
- Players grouped by skill level rather than age to encourage confidence and increase ball touches
- Agility Training with Desert Speed School
- Volunteer coaches supported by licensed professional coaches.
The club year is split into 4 sessions - you can opt to sign up for as much or as little as you'd like!
One session - $110
Add 2nd session - $85
Add 3rd Session- $75
Add 4th Session - $65
Registration Fee Includes:
- Field Rental and League Expenses
- Uniform Kit
- Access to CDO Specialty Training (Desert Speed School)
- Club operations
Youth Uniforms include shirts, shorts and socks.
U5-U8 PDP - Sessions
- Training Sessions 2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Small sided 'In-House' games on Saturday's at 8:30AM
- Duration 6 week session
U5-U8 Game Formats
- U5-U8 all play 4v4
- U5-U7 play 4 - 8 min periods
- U8 play 3 - 15 min periods
- No Offside, No Keeper
Training and Game Location
- Training: Naranja Park and/or Riverfront Park
- In-House Games: Naranja Park**