Open Enrollment Information
Welcome to CDO Soccer Club's PDP Program for U5-U8 players. Our registration portal formally opens on May 1st, but you can complete the form at the bottom of the page and register now!
The program is split into three “mini seasons” to allow maximum flexibility for families.
|Season 1||Aug 28 - Oct 14|
|Season 2||Oct 30 - Dec 16|
|Season 3||Jan 7 -Feb 17|
(There will be a 4th season in the spring between Feb 26 -Apr 21st, including games as part of the CDO Challenge Cup, if there is enough interest)
Please submit one form for each player being registered - you can sign up for one season at a time, multiple seasons or all seasons.
Important: By filling out the open enrollment form and submitting it, you are expressing your intent for your son or daughter to join CDO Soccer Club for the 2017-2018 season and will be invoiced for payment, or can pay online once our registration system is active on May 1st, 2017.
U5-U8 Open Enrollment Application
U5-U8 PDP Program Info
We aim to make the CDO Player Development Pathway the first step in a lifelong love of soccer! Our focus is on enjoyment, learning and giving all players the opportunity to play and develop their skills in a positive coaching environment.
- CDO Soccer - Now an FC Tucson Alliance Club!
- Structured curriculum with The Coaching Manual
- Additional online resources for all volunteer coaches
- NEW - Center of excellence and development center sessions
- Professional training support
The club year is split into mini seasons - you can opt to sign up for as much or as little as you'd like!
One season - $75
Two seasons - $140
Three seasons - $195
Registration Fee Includes:
- CDO Soccer Club/FC Tucson branded T-Shirt Kit
- Field Rental and League Expenses
- Training Sessions
- Access to CDO Specialty Training
- Club operations
Youth Uniforms include numbered t-shirts with CDO Soccer and FC Tucson branding, shorts and socks.
U5-U8 PDP - Mini seasons
- Training begins on the first date listed for each mini season
- Small sided 'In-House' games on the weekends
- Duration 6-7 weeks per mini season
U5-U8 Game Formats
- U5-U8 all play 4v4
- U5-U7 play 4 - 8 min periods
- U8 play 3 - 15 min periods
- No Offside, No Keeper
Training and Game Location
- Training: Naranja Park and/or Riverfront Park
- In-House Games: Naranja Park**
** Number of games and location of fields for matches with other FC Tucson Alliance clubs will be set ahead of each mini season