Welcome to CDO Soccer Club's PDP Program for players 4 (U4) to 8 (U8) years of age. Our registration portal will open mid August of 2019, but you can complete the form at the bottom of the page and get on our email list! Once on our email list, you will receive an update when registration opens. Players 1 year outside of age range may be accepted dependent on player development level.
The program is split into three “mini seasons” to allow maximum flexibility for families.
|Session 1||Sept 2nd - Oct 12th|
|Session 2||Oct 29th - Dec 14th|
|Session 3||Jan - March|
|Session 4||April - May|
(PDP Party and picture day for all players participating in any session are planned for the 2019-20 sessions)
Please submit one form for each player being registered - you can sign up for one session at a time, multiple sessions, or all.
Important: By filling out the enrollment form and submitting it, you are expressing an interest for your son or daughter to join CDO Soccer Club for the 2019-2020 season. Payment and additional session details will be sent to registered email several weeks before session starts.
U4-U8 Enrollment Application
U4-U8 PDP Program Info
We aim to make the CDO Player Development Pathway the first step in a lifelong love of soccer! Our focus is on enjoyment, learning and giving all players the opportunity to play and develop their skills in a positive coaching environment.
- Skill based training and in-house play focuses on player development
- Players grouped by skill level rather than age to encourage confidence and increases ball touches
- Agility Training with Desert Speed School
- Volunteer coaches supported by licensed professional coaches.
The club year is split into 4 sessions - you can opt to sign up for as much or as little as you'd like!
One session - $110
Add 2nd session - $85
Add 3rd Session- $75
Add 4th Session - $65
Registration Fee Includes:
- Field Rental and League Expenses
- Uniform Kit (shirt, short, and socks)
- Access to CDO Specialty Training (Desert Speed School)
- Club operations
PDP Weekly Training Sessions
- Training Days: Tuesday and Wednesday
- Training Times: 5 - 6:15 PM
- Training Location: Naranja Park in Oro Valley
- Duration 6 week session
PDP Weekend Games
- U4-U8 all play 4v4
- U4-U8 play 4 periods (8 min each)
- U8 play 3 periods (15 min each)
- No Offside, No Keeper
- Game Day and Time: Saturdays at 8:30 AM
- Game Day Location: Naranja Park in Oro Valley